4.09.2011

DIY: lovely book covers

since my lack of blogging has gone on too long.
i have decided to officially announce that this month i have given up.
planning for a new baby, working full time, and being nine months pregnant takes up too much of my time.
SO I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL READERS TO KNOW...
I AM LEAVING GREEN SUBMARINE BLOG LAND.
DON'T WORRY. I WILL BE BACK MAY 1ST.
i just need this month to really focus on the new baby joining my family.
we will be moving back to utah tomorrow,
yes i am moving eight days away from my due date.
i think having my mom around will help soooooooo much.
i mean lets face it, i really have no idea what i am doing. 

well i can't make a post on this blog without adding a tutorial...
enjoy.

i'll see you all again soon, with lots of fun tutorials to share.
+ next time i will be a mommy! (wish me luck).

to see the full tutorial, click below:

6 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely deserve a break! I know this sounds crazy, but enjoy that last little while being pregnant! (or at least the part of feeling her move inside you, i miss it) And good luck with the birth and everything!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! :)

    And I love the book cover! I'm almost at the end of my church/scripture journal...I'm definitely going to do this for my next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it. you'll feel so much better. everyone needs a great break once in a while. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. xoxo. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, enjoy, and we look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog! Feel free to stop by and follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and also link up with Friendly Friday Follow

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS