11.10.2010

DIY: crepe paper rosettes

i love streamers.
every birthday my parents decorate with rolls and rolls of crepe paper.
colorful streamers would be around every corner of our house.
so when i came across a tutorial for crepe paper rosettes, i had to share.
this is from house of smiths.
(you know how you find a blog you instantly LOvE, this blog is one of those)
it is such a great idea and i can't wait to make some for a baby shower or nursery.
if you get the right colors you really could use them for anything, even home decor.
to see the full tutorial, click below:

6 comments:

  1. new follower from the Friday blog hop!! I love DIY projects! Hope you will stop by my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and hope you will follow me back!
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com
    Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous!! Can't wait to try and make this one. New follower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORG!!! I will have to check it out!

    New Follower
    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you KIDDING ME?????? Those are fantastic. I'm in love with everything on your blog!!! Now, if only I had some talent.

    Excited to follow all your adventures now, swinging by from the blog hop.

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! Very MS too, can't wait to try these I think they'd be perfect to decorate my daughters bedroom with!

    Here from FFF, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS