9.09.2010

DIY: dip die pillows and lamp shades

wow. i can't believe i am back, seems like it has been forever.
sorry about that. i was super sick. yuck.
anyways, i AM here again and ready to post more fun DIY finds.
here is a great find:
its from kate at design*sponge.
once again she has created a fantastic and easy to follow tutorial.
i love her idea of turning plain simple things like a lamp or a pillow
into something super vibrant and full of character.
 to see the full tutorial, click below:
* dip die pillows and lamp shades *

11 comments:

  1. This is a great project. I am glad to be a follower so I didn't miss this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the results are so soft with a very smooth gradient. Very pretty craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Angela. I hope you're feeling better now. What a fun project to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better! I like the dip die pillows and lamp shade, very nice. I am visiting you from New Friend Friday. Thanks for your post!
    Kathiey:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Showcase Sisters is now following you from the Friendly Friday Blog Hop! http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome blog! Now following you from Friendly Friday!

    Sarah
    thepurplehound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you via New Friend Friday! I'll be following you! :O)

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that I stumbled across your blog on The Girl Creative Party Blog. I am a fellow DIYer and love the projects you have done. I'm very anxious to try a few of these myself!! I hope that you will take a moment and visit me at yummommy.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the link, that pillow looks great! Going to check it out!

    New follower from NFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice choice! The neutral color of the lamp balanced the shades and hues in the room.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS