7.27.2010

DIY: uncanny cork vases

i'm back!
woot woot.
i got sick on my california vacation, yuck
but i still got out of alaska and i got to see my family.
all in all a great trip!
dear mom: i miss you already!!

anyways. i thought i would start of another rush of posts with
this beauty by
paper n' stitch.
these cork vases are pretty much the coolest cork vases around.
i mean come on, you know you want to make some.
well why not get started. like right now.






to get started on your newest cork creation, click below for tutorial:

5 comments:

  1. How clever! Any advice for a gal moving to Alaska? We are moving to Anchorage area in January. I have never been to AK, so I dont now what to expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I just came across some cork board I was going to throw out, whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a whole roll of this stuff. Can't actually remember why I got it. Now I know what I can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm a new follower from "New Friends Friday"...I would love if you could visit my blog and follow me back??? Thanks!!!!

    www.mrssassycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found you through NFF. Love your blog concept! I'm definitely going to check out your projects here. BTW, I really like your blog design/colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS